Wednesday, November 7, 2007

November 7

Wasn't it beautiful out today? The dogs enjoyed it so much! We had such a fun group today. I put up lots of pics today, so I hope it tides you over while I'm on vacation! And I'm sure the wonderful people I work with will post more pictures of your great dogs at play while I'm away!

Here's Mojo, he poses so beautifully.


Hobie with Lucy, Bailey, and Dingo in the background.


Siren, isn't she sweet?


Milo and Riley loooove to play together!


Lily and Buster playing.


Abbey and Lucy are old friends. They've both been coming here a long time, and they love it when they're here together!


Hobie, being his adorable self.


Stoli, our biggest customer. And when I say big, I mean huge! Sometimes I think they snuck in a horse on a dog leash. He's just a big sweety though. He looooves attention.


Copper and Bailey.


Maggie and Fionn, hanging out.


Bailey, looking soooo cute!


Bailey and Hobie.


Here's a whole group, I think they're having a conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: