Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1st

Today is November 1st, can you believe it!?! November already... And today is my dog Zedd's 9th birthday! He had a great time. When I got home I took him to Petco, and he ran all over, and looked at the rabbits, and the turtles, and the fish, and especially the birds! We let him pick out a toy, and he chose a squeeky hedgehog, and we let him pick out some cookies, and he got some peanut butter mother hubbard treats. It was the best birthday ever!
Here's a pic of him, he's very tolerant!



Enough about Zedd, here's some of your dogs!

Joey makes an amazing leap over Aksel while playing.


Gracie, Bailey, Boscoe, and Kuma play together.


Well, here's another one of my dogs, Copper. He's asking Indigo if she'd like to play some more!


Indigo and Milo, relaxing.


A whole group hanging out.


Another shot of the group.


Here's Aksel, being cute. He wouldn't leave me alone until I took his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: