Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25

Boy did we have a lot of fun today! We played with the hoses, got the pools out, and the dogs got ice blocks to chase around the yard.
And this is the next to last blog for me. Look forward soon to pictures and commentary by Kate, Cara, Amanda, and Jacqueline. Tomorrow is my last day at the Divine Canine, since I'll be starting a new and exciting job closer to home. I'll miss you and your dogs more than you can ever imagine, and I look forward to becoming a viewer of the blog myself, so I can see what all my favorite doggies are up to!

Bronte LOVES the hose!!


Blue, Bronte, and Sugar playing in the water.


Zeus, Grady, and Stoli.



Lonnie and Boscoe.


Rose and Stoli love eachother!


Boscoe and Blue love water!



Chundo and Jesse hanging out together.

I thought Blue was making a funny face in this picture, waiting for Roxy to come get him.


Grady and Lilly playing with the ice.



Copper, Rudy, Scout, and Shadow.


Daisy and Holly.


Daisy, Lucy, Zanzi, and Holly.


Rider is such a ham for the camera!


Blue and Roxy playing more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: