Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10

I hope you all enjoyed the snow today! Some of the dogs wanted to be outside, and some of the dogs were smart and sat in the heat. And some of the dogs ran back and forth bringing as much snow inside, and as much warm air outside as they could!!

Here's Daisy and Cosmo playing. They had a great and wild time together!


Shadow and Cassie playing. They have big coats on, so I guess the cold didn't bother them.


Cassie, Oden, Roxy, and Gracie running around.


Rhett gives Charlie a kiss. I'd make that face too!


Charlie and Rhett playing outside.


Chundo, Cosmo, and Kaylie playing together. Kaylie is my springer, with extra spring.


Cricket and Kaylie. Cricket was in a playful mood today, get her Cricket!


And Kaylie and Ryley. Trust me, I'm not being biased with my picture taking, everyone just wanted to play with Kaylie today! She doesn't get to come to work as much as my bloodhound Copper, because she loves to stay home with my mom, so I think it was "new dog on campus" everyone had to play with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: