Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5

It's February, and also Mardi Gras! I hope you're all having a fun day! I know we did. Today we had doggie teeth cleaning here, and the dogs who got their teeth cleaned did wonderful, and came out looking beautiful!

Here's Shadow- I just thought she looked so sweet here.


After lots of running around all morning, everyone gets very tired right around lunch time. This was sleeping dog corner today- Macy, Elwood, Chundo, Milo, and Marcy are all sacked out!


Marcy and Milo curled up in the sun. So cute!


Elwood and Chundo sure were tired. I didn't think they'd ever sit down, they were having so much fun, but they cuddled up together and took a nice cat- I mean dog- nap in the sun.


Abby, Milo, Louie, and Chester. I'm not sure why Louis' ears were flying up like this, but I think he looks really funny!


Duke and Dutch.


Shadow and Scooby.


Mitzi, Toto, Fionn, and Dutch.


Blue and Roxy. I think this picture is really funny, because Roxy looks like she's winking at Blue!


Blue and Roxy again. They love each other!


Big dog group!


Indigo, Macy, and Bella.


Macy and Bella playing.


Louie, Milo, and Abby.



Ok, now my font is stuck with an underline, and I can't figure out how to stop it. Anyway, here's Indigo stretching, and Bug looking on confused.



Oh good, the underline is gone! Indigo, Abby, and Louie.



Here's Louie getting his teeth cleaned. The ladies were so wonderful with them. They just had the dogs lay down on their laps, and they had blankets down, and the dogs just lay there and let them clean their teeth! Everyone seemed really relaxed the whole time!


Here's Milo getting his teeth cleaned.


Sarah took this pic of us from upstairs. Amanda is on the left, and I'm on the right. (me, Valerie)


Marcy sitting on Macy, and Macy is leaning her head on the window sill.


Abby playing with Jorge!


Milo sleeping with Bella. She's such a good Mama to the little dogs!


Buddha, Mitzi, Toto, and Ngila, all circling Rasta who is rolling around on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: