Tuesday, August 7, 2007

August 7

The dogs played a lot of fetch today, and still played in the pools, despite the cooler weather. They'd go swimming in the middle of winters if we filled the pools then. Remember, you can click the images to see them larger.

Here they all are, running after Wyndy, who has the tire. Magnus the bernese is flying through the air, and Gus is close behind. The black lab in the foreground is Gypsi, a dog the Divine Canine is currently fostering. She's very sweet and gets along great with us and the other dogs.


Here is Dixie, playing in the pool, which she loves to do.


Here is Dixie shaking off the water. Check out that drool!


Elwood in front, with Bodie behind. Both have such pretty eyes!


Gus loves to play fetch!


Joey and Abby had a lot of fun together. Look at them jump!


Summit in the pool!! I finally got a picture of him in the water! It was tough, because whenever I jump up with the camera, he hops out to see me! He loves his picture taken. One day I was taking photos and he whined at me until I took his picture. I said "ok, sit down" and he rushed up and sat down and posed perfect. He's so silly!


Here he is shaking off. Afterwards he always takes a few laps around the yard while the other dogs chase him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: